HOME > About SECC > Vision & Mission
The Vision of SECC
Securities and Exchange Commission of Cambodia (SECC) is established under the law on The Issuance and Trading of Non-Government Securities (Preah Reach Kram No NS/RKM/ 1007/028). SECC regulates the securities industry in Cambodia to contribute to socio-economic development through capital mobilization from public/ securities investors to meet the demand of financing for investors.
- The Missions of SECC are to:
- Develop and maintain the confidence of public investors in the Kingdom of Cambodia by protecting their lawful rights and ensuring that the offer, issue, purchase and sale of securities are carried out in a fair and orderly manner;
- Promote the effective regulation, efficiency and orderly development of the securities markets;
- Encourage the varieties of saving tools through buying of securities and other financial instruments;
- Encourage foreign investment and participation in the securities markets in the Kingdom of Cambodia; and
- Assist in facilitating the privatization of state-owned enterprises in the Kingdom of Cambodia.